Re: Mime-Version: 1.0

Speaking of all mode handhelds. Does anyone have a maint manual for a
Santec LS202 ?
  I made the mistake of buying one off the internet years ago that
had been damaged. It had been running on a base power supply that
lost it's regulation. Over voltaged it. I was supposed to get the
manual and all the parts but alas, No manual, schematics, or battery
cover. (or the knobs)
   I've still got it, If anyone has a schematic or is looking for
parts let me know.
   Mike
Mike Nason

ka7hbb@navicom.com