Re: Mounting of M2 CP-14 & 436CP30, Need Help !

I'm using a clothes rod (Wooden) to mount them on a 3 legged tripop sitting
on the ground.  (The type for antennas, not cameras)  Anyway, I use an Az
(Radio Shack) and EL (Kenpro) Rotor, however, they (Our installations)
sound very similar..  Go spend the 30 bucks on the "Mini Roof Tower" from
Radio shack..  That'd be my 2c's worth.