D7E(G) and KISS mode

I know this has probably been gone over, but what are the differences
between the European and the American version's?  I called HRO, they
don't have any D7EG's in stock. Pedro, EB4DKA sent his TH-D7E out to get
the G mod done. He will let us know if KISS indeed does work in that
version, by using it with WiSP, on the Pacsat's.

73 Jeff kb2wqm