RE: 2 meter uplink interference on 70 cm downlink

> When I am using FO20 or FO29 in JA mode I cannot copy myself
> on the 70 cm
> downlink because of havy interference. When using CW I can
> copy my signal,
> so I know that I have downlink signal. For SSB I can not copy
> my downlink
> signal. Looking at some documents about amateur satellite
> they are talking
> about a mode J filter.

We might need a bit more information..

Does the interference occur all the time, or only while you're transmitting?

How well can you hear other stations on the bird?

What does the interference sound like?

All these may need to be answered to determine the cause, and hence the
solution to your problem.