2 meter uplink interference on 70 cm downlink

Hello,

When I am using FO20 or FO29 in JA mode I cannot copy myself on the 70 cm
downlink because of havy interference. When using CW I can copy my signal,
so I know that I have downlink signal. For SSB I can not copy my downlink
signal. Looking at some documents about amateur satellite they are talking
about a mode J filter.

But what is the best way? Making a filter for my 70 cm pre amp or making a
filter for my 2 meter up-link?

Or is my uplink signal too much for my first stage of my 70 cm receiver? Or
is a 3rd harmonic of my 2 mtr spoiling my 70 cm receiver?

Is a part of a duplexer a good way to filter and has some one an easy to
build filter for qrp power (like something which can be put in serie with
the arrow antenna)?

73's

Erik

ON1DAG