Von: Jeff/kb2wqm <kb2wqm@cyberenet.net>
An: ulfkumm@symek.com <ulfkumm@symek.com>
Datum: Freitag, 5. November 1999 01:54
Betreff: 847 38.4

> Has anyone got the IFD to work with the Yaesu 847?

Not yet. We have tried with

FT 736
IC 821
TS 790
TM-V7E (10.7 MHz FM)

in general, the IFD can be used with any transceiver. We need to know:
the exact 1st IF frequency (10.7 or 43.xx or 40.xx etc. MHz) and
the impedance of the 1st xtal filter input (e.g. 50 Ohm or 400 Ohm)

Without a specific installation manual, it needs some experience to
built the IFD in a transceiver.

Could you tell us the IF frequency of your transceiver? maybe it is
the same as a type for which we have already quartzes available?

73! Ulf, DK9SJ