Re: D7A(G) and KISS mode

On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, [iso-8859-1] Pedro Pérez wrote:

> I would like to know if the Kenwood TH-D7A(G) works in KISS mode.
> Can anybody help me?

The TH-D7A and (G) do not do KISS.  (it will receive, just not transmit)

The European version TH-D7E will

The TM-D700 Mobile data radio will work and we finally solved the PACSAT
    problem by shortening the PACLEN to less than 240.  THus, it can
    fully operate as a PACSAT Groundstation thanks to the work of W4HFZ
    and KB2WQM who figured this one out.  BUT until WISP can control the
    radio to do the 4 steps of Doppler correction, you must do that
    manually.