RE: Questions

Mark Johns - K0MDJ asked:

> Also, isn't FO-29 supposed to be in Mode JA on Wednesdays?
> Unless I'm mistaken, this is Wednesday, but the digitalker
> is still doing its "cookoo" routine.  Anyone know the scoop
> on this one?

I was up for the first late night (Pacific Time) Tuesday night pass (which
is really around 0600 Wednesday in GMT) and also noted that FO-29 was still
in digitalker mode.  I'm not sure which definition of Wednesday they are
using (GMT, Japan time, or something else).  I was not able to check last
night as I had to get to bed before the first pass.

73