Crossboom

I would like to thank all those who answered my call for help on what to use
for the horizontal crossboom.  I decided to summarize all of the e-mails I
received (dozens) in case someone else is looking for the same info.
Used fiberglass pole-vaulting poles, wood re-enforced PVC pipe, solid
fiberglass rods, M2 fiberglass boom.
Since I have only a pair of small yagi's for pacsat use, I think I will be
heading down to the local home center store for some pvc and wood as a first
attempt. Again thanks es 73 Jim