Questions

Is UO-36 currently in the 38k bps mode, or is it not
operating a UHF downlink at all?  I've tried both the
437.025 downlink and the 437.400 downlink and have seen
nothing.

Also, isn't FO-29 supposed to be in Mode JA on Wednesdays?
Unless I'm mistaken, this is Wednesday, but the digitalker
is still doing its "cookoo" routine.  Anyone know the scoop
on this one?
--
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
              http://pages.cfu.net/~mjohns/index.html