Yaesu G-500A

Hi guys,

Been meaning to write this for a while.

I picked up a Yaesu G-500A at Dayton for about $100.  Good deal I thought.

Anyhow, what's the difference between this and the current model which I
think is the G-550A?  Is the only difference that they are computer
controllable?  My rotor is in FB shape.  The only problem is that the cover
that goes over the rotor for the control wires is missing.  I think that
should be no problem to order from Yaesu parts.

Just wondering what the differences were.

73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden