AO-27

For the next several days we will be uploading software upgrades to AO-27.

We ask your assistance by not attempting to use AO-27 during this time.
Transmitting on the uplink frequency will not be heard by AO-27 and may
hinder our attempts to get it back on the air in a timely fashion.

We will notify this BBS as soon as the bird is ready for analog amateur use.

Chuck, KM4NZ
Acting Control Operator

     for

Michael, N4USI