Finally...

Ok gang,  I have the antennas built, the SWR Checked, and by end of night,
they should be in the air...  After 3 months of preparation, in addition to
listening to every pass (Though they where weak  on my home brew antennas),
tonight, (Or tomorrow) I should finally be on AO-27, UO-14, SO-35, and
FO-20/29.  Please be patient with me as I finally make those all important
first contacts. :)

Dave, N8KXA