grids

We will try to activate grids BO-69, BP-70, BO-79, BP-80, and BO-89,  Alaska.
On AO-10, FO-20, FO-29.  Aug. 3rd to the17th.

We will try to set up an Oscar-class station on a 52 ft boat. FT-736, Hy-Gain
antennas, G5400 and UNI_TRAC and laptop for tracking.

This is a working trip ( I'm anchor watch, chief cook and bottle washer and
anything else that "Captain Kurt" can think of ) so hope to have plenty of
time at each stop. WX and sea conditions will have the last word.

Mike  "Hop-Sing" West
WL7BQM
BP40NN