uo36

Hello all,

  Enclosed is my report to Chris Jackson on the 'switch on' 73s  Alan  g2hio

Hello Chris,
Tnx for switching on the 2401 beacon of uo36.  It is without doubt the
strongest signal that I have heard on 2.4ghz from an amateur satellite.!
Including Oscar13.  The signal peaked to an s8 on the 736 meter and I
tracked until 6 degrees elevation at >200kms.  I am using the drake
converter with the g0mrf conversion above a 5ft. dish with a 1 &1/2 turn
loop at the feed point. Rt. hand circular.There is also 50metres of coax
feed to the shack on 144mhz.. (I am in a hilly area).  It makes a nice
change from os11, please do it again soon. Give my regards to all at the
symposium.   Roll on Pase3d!!    73s  Alan  g2hio