Re: en45

On Tuesday, 01 August 2000, KD4ESV wrote:

> Why don't you guys take this private email and let the list move
> on...Just a thought

I did one better Sam.  I attempted to drop the entire thread.  In an
email of mine dated yesterday, my last paragraph read....

> In any event, I think it's probably time we drop this thread.  As with
> many topics, there are strong opinions on both sides (and I personally
> don't feel that further discussion would necessarily be productive).

However, my plea was ignored and there were those who continued to post
adding the AMSAT List (which I felt compelled to respond to).

Perhaps now we can put it all behind us (and agree to disagree).  That'd
certainly be my vote.

73 //Garie *K8KFJ*