Re: New guy to the list

Hi Scott,

I agree with what Howard has said, I use an Arrow myself and have had
great results. I started with a 5 element 70cm handheld beam made of
3/4" dowel
and 1/8" brass rod. I used it and a handheld on the downlink out of the
car window, and used the 2m mobile antenna and radio as the uplink.
I now use a ADI dual band handheld with the Arrow.

For more information try Houston Amsat at http://www.amsatnet.com/
and Amsat at http://www.amsat.org/.

Jerry K5OE has a great page for Antenna builders at
:http://members.aol.com/k5oe/

hope to hear you soon

Peter
VA3PKH