Wispdde, winorbit and FT847

Hello Sat ops,

I have tried to use Winorbit with Wispdde V3.0 for prediction purposes and
to control my FT847 for doppler correction.  Wispdde and Winorbit
communicate with each other.  The rotor parameters are changing conform the
winorbit rotor parameters and the radio uplink and downlink frequenties show
the initial frequenties as configured in Winorbit for the sattelite.  Also
my FT847 is set tot the intial frequenties in the SAT mode. However the
radio frequencies will not change.  No doppler corrections are made and if I
change the freqency on the radio te intial frequenties come back after the
query interval.  Do I have done something wrong or is this not possible with
these programs.

Greetings,
Jouke van de Merwe PE1REW