Re: KCT/T level chips

Mark, I pulled the ones out of my board some years ago too and they were
the MC versions, not the LM versions, so I'm pretty sure the MC's will work
in your board.  I have some of these chips still lying around, so if you
have trouble finding them let me know and I'll donate a pair of them to you.

John W2FS (ex-WA0PTV)