Re: FOR SALE:DEM 2.4GHZ MODE S EQUIPMENT

I'm definitely interested.  Are they in the right frequency
range or P3d? i.e. within the band?

Thanks,

Jon

Computing Center			Internet: jneher@darkwing.uoregon.edu
University of Oregon			Voice: (541) 346-1731
Eugene, OR 97403-1212			WWW http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~jneher
					Amateur Radio: N7WNX