From:  T5z4@aol.com[SMTP:T5z4@aol.com]
Sent:  Monday, July 24, 2000 1:01 PM
To:  AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org
Subject:  [amsat-bb] Arianespace web address

It appears some if not all of the Arianespace web sites have been removed
from
public access.  Is there possibly one still available to us?  If so, could
someone
pass a working address my way?

I'm also looking for any C band TV setup info needed in order to downlink
live Arianespace launch activities.

Thanks a bunch and happy bird hunting.

73, Steve
K5PK