P3D launch question

This may be a dumb question, but it has confused me to some extent and I
figure there has to be others in the same boat, so hopefully lots of people
want to know the answer.

The question is that according to AMSAT web site, P3D is supposed to fly on
ArianeSpace flight 507, but looking at the ArianeSpace web site, all the
flight numbers are in the 130 number series.  I assume the difference has to
do with different things (ie. Launch number vs payload) or something like
that.

Anyone know for sure?  Inquiring minds want to know...

73