KCT/T and FT-847

I've been told that the Kansas City Tuner portion of the
Kansas City Tracker does not work properly in tuning the
Yaesu FT-847.  I have trouble believing this.  If anyone is
using the KCT/T successfully with the 847, please reply to
me directly.  I'll post a summary to the list.
--
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
              http://pages.cfu.net/~mjohns/index.html