Re: USB-tracking

on 7/19/00 7:48 AM, Mark West at markw@instantdocuments.com wrote:

> This brings up a valid point.  Increasingly, I am seeing ham radio
> software falling into the trap of being written only for the Wintendo
> world.

Actually, there are some pretty nice packages out there now for the Mac.
MacAPRS is a fantastic program and there are some nice Mac packages for
satellite tracking, rotor and radio control that you can get from AMSAT's
website.

Linux and OS/2?  Well, that's another story!  :-)

73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden