From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org]On
Behalf Of Samuel Barker
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2000 11:39 AM
To: 'amsat-bb@amsat.org'
Subject: [amsat-bb] Help finding software

Iíve just recently become interested in operating through satellites,
cutting my teeth on SO-35.  I decided that Iím hooked, so I might as well
start doing some serious logging in case I can manage enough contacts for
something like a VUCC.

I need some advice on logging software.  So far, everything Iíve found that
says it has satellite support is lacking in the fields they provide for such
contacts, so:

What do you use?  What do you recommend?  Something that will work well for
other bands/modes (hf, etc.) would be nice, but not a deal-breaker.

Thanks for your help, responses off the list to save bandwidth would be
goodÖ..

Samuel, W7YYY

Samuel R. Barker, MCP
Systems Administrator