Re: any solar storm updates

Hello James.

15 Jul 00 19:37, you wrote to All:

  JD> Found this site address for those who want to subscribe to the LAVA
  JD> reports:
  JD>
  JD> http://casa.colorado.edu/~rachford/aurora/lavahome.html

Thanks.  Well, speaking of satellites, good old OSCAR 0 put on a spectacular
show for us tonight with the total lunar eclipse.  Watch it in bits to
totality, including a 15 minute session where the partially obscured Moon made
a spectacular backdrop for UO-14 operation!

Desipte our mid winter season, Melbourne turned on a perfect day for moon
watching!

Unfortunately, the geomagnetic storm has subsided a little, so no auroras. That
would have capped off a superb night of satellites and space watching. :-)

Tony

.. If (stone != rolling) moss++;