Transatlantic QSO with a handheld

Hi Pedro...

>>Worked Mike, N1JEZ. Heard N1ZKB, MM1EAT, VE2QRR and F1ORL.
I was working with a TH-D7A(g) and a 19" whip (MFJ 1717) from the balcony of
my house.<<

What was the satellite's elevation and pass duration for those contacts?
I've made many UO-14 contacts with my Alinco 5 watt HT and 19" whip, but
nearly all on overhead passes.  Best "DX" has been been Egan, VE6EGN, on
UO-14 and AO-27.

BTW, Mike gave me my first ever satellite contact last November using SO-35.
<s>

73,
Frank
wb2bxo@amsat.org