Wisp32

Can someone help me to configure my wisp32 program with my spirit-2 modem.
I have operated on Ko23,Ko25 and UO22 with great success using wisp with
windows 3.1. This was installed in a Compac 486 computer.I cannot open up
the wisp program now as I get a window stating Domain error.

I have now purchased a faster computer with Windows98 and after I installed
Wisp32 I cannot get the computer to recognize the spirit-2 modem.This
computer has an internal modem . I think there is a conflict of ports. Any
info on the settings for wisp32 will greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

73s,

NOEL 4S7AVR