Re: Icom user survey

And some of us would like an "AFSK" mode, where the RX features were
those of the RTTY FSK mode, but TX could use the audio input.
73, doug

   From: "JC Smith" <jc-smith@worldnet.att.net>
   Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 13:50:10 -0700
   Sender: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org

   Too bad you can't tell them what we really want, like an IC-706MkIIG-type
   radio that will work cross band full duplex (not one of the choices on their
   survey).  Also, some of the selection boxes don't work where they are
   supposed to allow you to make multiple selections.  Didn't work for me
   anyway.

   Maybe someone on the list knows someone at Icom?  Pass it on.

   73 - JC,k0hps@amsat.org