RE: Satellite Demo Audio Box

Yes that is a great idea, but doesn't that cut down the audio sound level for each added connection?
I use a stereo headphone splitter on trips so my friend can listen to my CD player. With another headphones plugged in you volume is decreased.. If you had 4 things all plugged into one wouldn't the level be too low?

Jamie, KD5GOB