RE: What Satellite is that?

I have been following this thread with great interest. I saw a recent kep
listing for OO-38, and for the life of me couldn't remember which bird it
was. Thanks to Paul, KC7QFS, message I now know it is Opal. But this brings
up the question I had. From the keps I had the satellite catalog number,
26063 for OO-38. Is there a site one can go to and cross reference the
satellite catalog number to the satellites common name? Or how about a site
to cross the satellite name of OO-38 to which bird it is refering too. Keith