Re: Satellite Demo Audio Box

In a message dated 6/30/00 1:40:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ws8g@hotmail.com
writes:

> Same idea could be used with stereo plugs using the stereo headphone jack
of
>  the FT-847, a set of stereo computer speakers, stereo headphones, and a
>  mini-disk recorder.

One other trick is to take audio off the "data jack" on the back of a 736R or
847. The nice thing about this is that it is a constant level and doesn't
change with the front panel volume control. I used this trick to feed audio
to the local Radio and TV stations who were recording a MIR/School pass I
engineered. This way I could set my headphones the way I liked and not mess
with their level.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649