Re: FO-29 digital vs analog dates

On Thu, Jun 29, 2000 at 01:39:04PM -0700, Duane Naugle wrote:
 > The last schedule was posted on June 4 and indicated FO-29 to be
 > in JA mode until July 2. Thanks go to Kazu Sakamoto, JJ1WTK for

I believe the latest schedule is available (in Japanese) at
  6/13 ~ 7/02   analog
  7/03 ~ 7/09   digital 1200bps mailbox mode
  7/10 ~ 7/19   analog
  7/20 ~ 8/31   digitalker (with NEW digital voice data)
                (Also note that the satellite will be controlled
                 on Wednesdays during this period, and may be in
		analog mode during those Wednesdays)

73, Jim 7J1AJH/AI8A