RE: FO-29 digital vs analog dates

The last schedule was posted on June 4 and indicated FO-29 to be
in JA mode until July 2. Thanks go to Kazu Sakamoto, JJ1WTK for
posting the schedule. If you'd like to contact him try:

jj1wtk@jamsat.or.jp

He seems to be the only one posting this information.

Otherwise listen to the beacons. If you hear birds and voice on
435.910 MHz it's in digi-talker, packet or 'white noise' it's
digital(JD), if you hear CW on 435.795 MHz it's probably in JA.
At least that is how I understand it. I would be interested in
hearing any corrections.

73
Duane