Arrow Antennas Spec's?

Can someone point me to a website that already has the spec's for an arrow
antenna.  I have looked everywhere and just haven't found the right spot.  I
have looked at http://hometown.aol.com/arrow146/index.html  and like his but
would like like to "make my own". Sorry! I really like to make my own
antennas when I have time!Hi. Maybe an old AMSAT article I overlooked? I
could sit down and try to figure out the exact dimensions but hate to
re-invent the wheel if someone has already done so.  Any help would be
appreciated! Thanks & 73...

P.S. - Enjoyed FD! Just got back into Satellites again and worked AO-10 for
the first time in about 6 years! (Really miss AO-13!) Having fun with FO-20,
FO-29, UO-14 and SO-35 (when working).

Rick Tilton
ARS - N4WYK
N4WYK@Infoave.Net