From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Bob W7LRD
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2000 12:19 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] RS-15 status?

Hello
I just finished a pass with RS-15.  I have been off the satellites for
several months and  am not up to speed with RS-15.  The beacon has no
telemetry, it's just this lame sounding tone on & off.  The down link is
very intermittent and only a few db above mental telepathy.  What is the
consensus with RS-15?
73
Bob...W7LRD