Re: Satellite FIeld Day!

Glenn Little wrote:

> At 07:38 PM 6/25/00 -0400, Bob Bruninga wrote:

snipe

> Glenn
> WB4UIV
>

> -----------------------------------
>
> snipe

I don't know what all the complaining is about ?
I was at our field day location and worked the sat's good on the second pass
that sat evening from the motorcycle  with only a whip mobile antenna?
My efforts where monitored by several in our group at the camp fire at our 6000
foot elevation,
I was suprized myself that I was heard..... Just lucky though? NO ... I was
having fun!!!
thanks for the points!

--
Jim Hertel,  n6kmr