Items for sale

I'm selling all items listed due to serious illness.  Package deals considered.

Yaesu FT-847 Satellite transceiver serial # 91250552
Purchased (new) as birthday present for me 3/8/2000
Covers HF, 6M, 2M and 70cm and works full duplex for satellite
work.  1200/9600 baud packet ready.
Little used and in mint condition.  Non-Smoker.

Asking $1200 or best offer.

Will ship UPS or Fedex (your choice).  You pay shipping.
I will include Arrow 146/437-10 yagi Satellite antenna free of
charge.  Also includes HF and Vhf Packet cables.  Original box, packing,
manual and factory accessories.

AEA PK900 Multimode Tnc Serial # 2352
Like new condition, All mode including Pactor, absolutely NO problems.
Has Latest 7.2 Firmware and DSP upgrade ($250 upgrade).
Has AEA/Timewave internal 9600 baud modem, software selectable ($69 upgrade).
Has factory modem disconnect header, software selectable.
Perfect for satellite work.
NO mods or holes.
Serial cable included.
Asking $350 or best offer
You choose shipping method.  You pay shipping.

Paccomm NB-96 9600 Baud modem.
Makes (almost) any afsk packet tnc with modem disconnect header into
9600 baud capable tnc.  Front panel switches modem in/out.
Sells for $119 new. Sell for $70 plus shipping.
Specs at www.paccomm.com

Paccomm PSK1 PSK Satellite modem
Makes any 1200 baud afsk packet tnc with modem disconnect header into
1200 Baud PSK modem for AO-16, LO-19 and IO-26 type satellites.  Can also
be used for 1200 baud PSK terrestial work and receive 400 baud telemetry
format used by (late) ao-13 and upcoming P3D.
Sells for $239 new.  Selling for $125 (OBO) plus shipping.
Specs at www.paccomm.com

TAPR 9600 Baud modem
Makes afsk packet tnc with modem disconnect header into
9600 baud capable tnc.  Assembled, with docs on diskette.  Formally used in
my PK-232 tnc.  Kit sells for $80 new.  Selling for $25 plus shipping.
Specs at www.tapr.org

Clifton J. Turner Jr. KF5OJ
3305 Levin St.
Alexandria, LA 71301-5420