RE: Satellite FIeld Day!

> You'd be lucky to even hear anyone on RS-13 here, letalone
> work anyone.
> Night time passes on the weekends often have a bit of activity, but
> during the week it's deserted. Yet many hams could operate it quite
> readily using simple antennas.

Quite true.  I've put out a lot of CQ calls, and had no reply.  It's not my
best bird though, as I don't have great gear for the 10m downlink, and a
high noise floor.  Not a good combination. :-(

However, if you want a sked one day, just drop me an email or a message on
APRS (I'm sure you've seen me on your map a bit lately). :)  If my APRS
station is up, I'm home, and it will be that way until I can get a proper
TNC setup on the system.