AOL Domain

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am receiving increasing amounts of
SPAM from the aol.com domain.  I realize that the people sending it are
probably not actually using AOL, but all I can do is send a note to
abuse@aol.com and block all messages from that domain.  Until they fix their
problem, anyone addressing an email to me directly from aol.com may not get
viewed.

This is not to say that I won't screen the messages nor is it to say that I
get an incredible amount of email from individuals it's just that "Delete"
is almost gone from my delete key. :-)

Thanks,

Joel B. Black, K2SAT
AMSAT..........32589
AMSAT Local Area Coordinator
k2sat@amsat.org
http://www.mindspring.com/~jbblack
AO-10, AO-27, FO-20, FO-29, SO-35, UO-14
TO-31, UO-22, UO-36