RE: Satellite FIeld Day!

In my opinion, I am tired of trying to work mode A when
the mode K QRM is in there during the daylight passes.
Half the time you cannot tell if a CQ is for the satellite
or some unknowing person on 15m.  If it were back in
Mode A only, I would use RS-13 more often.

JMHO.

Mike.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It
does not mean to stand by the president...."

--Theodore Roosevelt