Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:59:38 -0500

Hi gang,  Thanks to the help I have found here, I have a working (somewhat)
9k6 pacsat station using a set of
fixed omni antennas.  I am planning my next upgrade, a full az-el antenna
setup to boost those weak S3 signal
levels and improve the thuput.  This is a long shot, but does anyone have a
yeasu 5400b that they would like to part
with?   What antenna's would you suggest I get?  I am thinking along the
lines of a 4 el 2m and a 6 el 70cm to start.
I like to play and build antenna's, so I may home brew these but may start
with some smaller commercial ones and
add - change later.
TIA,   KI0BK
active on K0-25