Re: Digital is worthless

Hmm.. it was a good thing CW was worth twice the score..
On 75m SSB at night, I was running them over twice as fast then the CW
station...

It appeared that the PSK31 guys were doing well as well.
Well, at least until the CW guys shut them down because the PSK31
station was interfering with them, but oddly (NOT), not the other
way around.

The other thing about CW:  At 20-30 WPM, the emergency will be over
before the message is fully transmitted!  (Flame bait!! Hah!)

Fred W0FMS