For Sale:DEM 2.4 g downverter,2.4g pre amp and 45 el loop yagi

Hello to all...I have for sale DEM 2.4g downverter,outdoor 2.4
preamp and 45 el loop yagi...Have all the paper work and this
system worked fb on AO-13...$500.00 o.b.o. plus shipping
                   WARNING:ALL Spam sent to me is fowarded to the
                                   appropriate postmaster for action.
                               No unsolicited commercial is welcome!

                                          Samuel KD4ESV EL87