RE: IC-821 tech help

NOVA does not tune for Doppler.  There was some rumor
of a "NOVA TUNE" program to go with NOVA.  Can you
spell  "VAPOR-WARE" ???

Don't know about the others.

Mike.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It
does not mean to stand by the president...."

--Theodore Roosevelt