IC-821 tech help

Hi Guys,

I am trying to get a radio tuning driver working for
the IC-821 and I am a little confused. Is there anyone
currently using an IC-821 with the "Station Program" or
"Nova" or InstantTrack with a KCT card or any other
auto-doppler tuning software?

Here is what I want to know:
1. Does it work ok?
2. Are there any strange quirks?
3. Does your software support "One true rule tuning?"
   (i.e. you tune the receiver with the Main tuning knob not
   a mouse or keypad and the software reads the VFO from the radio?
4. Does the software use the FULL DUPLEX mode?
5. Does the software need to know when you push the PTT button?
   I read the ICOM RadioDRV documentation and it seems to indicate
   that if the software updates the TX freq while you are not transmitting
   it confuses the radio.
6. Does selecting FM mode for the MAIN band under SW control cause the
   radio to turn on FULL DUPLEX- mode?

Thanks guys!
Tony

Tony AA2TX@amsat.org