Off topic question

I am thinking of buying sat TV ... so I can get in on the internet
connection when it comes to my area in August.

Can someone point me to the az/el for the TV sats,or the keps, such as GE2,
I live in an area where there are some buildings that may block... and I
want to check before I buy ...

BTW ... Radio Shack has a great deal going ... join MSN dialup connection
for a year and they give $100 store credit ... which pays for a dish and
rcvr ... they arn't sure of the price yet for the modem/xmtr for internet
access, but will have uploads of 126 K and downloads of 1000K+ ... pretty
impressive...

Thanks
John K0UWT