Oscar 0 - Radio Shack involvement

The following is my correspondence with Radio Shack on this project.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anna Scognamiglio <Anna.Scognamiglio@radioshack.com>
To: 'np2l@worldnet.att.net' <np2l@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wednesday, June 21, 2000 5:04 PM
Subject: RE: Radio Shack mission to the Moon

Hello Malcolm:

Thank you for your email.   I am sorry if you were given misinformation
about the level of our involvement in the planned lunar missions.

As part of a sponsorship deal, RadioShack will contribute money to
LunaCorp., a small space exploration start-up planning to land a mobile
lunar probe in 2003. As a corporate sponsor, RadioShack's logo will appear
on the lunar rover, on LunaCorp's web site and on educational science
centers, which LunaCorp hopes to establish (on Earth).

I invite you to take a look at LunaCorp's web site (http://www.lunacorp.com)
to learn more about this exciting project.

Sincerely,

Anna Scognamiglio
Customer Care Center