FD

Folks,

 Would like to wish one and all a great FD. Watch for VA3RAC on every pass of
every bird that goes over Ottawa Ontario Canada (seriously). Jeff VE3EFF will
head up the Sat. Stn., Clare, VE3NPC will be on site as well. We will be QSLing
all FD contacts this year, in pure celebration. As I left the site tonight we
had 25 military tents up, 22 towers and antennas up and one 210 foot boom crane
up to hold the  antenna ( you can't imagine how small 13 elements looks that far
up!!). If you are on the US East coast tell your VHF guys to turn and listen for
us. We will be on all bands 3 times , all the sats every pass and we will be
VA3RAC 35A Ontario, we WILL set a new world record.

				Rick VE3IHI