someone else in...  Everyone else will have captured you too...

de WB4APR, Bob

Forwarded message
---------- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 21:39:41 -0400
From: Stephen M. King <frastephen@home.com>
Subject: [aprssat] SUNSAT report!

Caught the SUNSAT pass this evening and caught three stations here in NJ:

WB4APR-9
N4ZQ
N3KTP-3
KB0VBZ-14 (at west end of pass)
I was very impressed by the signals through a cheapie MFJ magmount on the
car roof into my D7A.  I even caught a few packets with the supplied rubber
duck/dummy load!

Now if I can figure out how to make this thing uplink...

73,
Stephen
KD3OG
APRSDATA for Philly...